What our clients are asking
- How do we develop a greater sense of responsibility and initiative in our leaders?
- I would like to be coached such that I can more effective and successfully lead a change project.
- We want our executives to work on their employability; take the direction over their future career path, even if that future lies outside of our organisation
- I would like to experience and develop a deeper understanding of my Purpose. Can you also help me to master some of my limiting beliefs?
- I’m feeling very stressed and cannot see a solution. Which Zebra can help me take a step further?
- I want a new job in the C-suite: can you offer me support?
- Can you help me discover my purpose, my meaning, my personal compass for the decisions I need to make at work?
- I’m just starting a new job and would like 3 months onboarding coaching to develop the basis for success.
This is what we do
The personal contract stands central in our approach. We develop a relationship with our clients and within this safe space we search together for solutions. We stimulate your personal development; supporting, identifying and releasing the barriers that hold your development back. We actively engage your contribution, your talent and ‘purpose’
There are a number of actitivities that we frequently do for our clients.
Stay inspired, each month? Click here.
What clients say:
The Personal Leadership Journey of the Red Zebras honours its name! Firstly, it is a program where taking leadership over ‘my self’ takes a central position, rather than taking leadership over others. I experienced that because of this, the differences between the participants qua specific educational background or work environment are irrelevant. On the contrary, the diverse backgrounds and stage of life creates a hugely valuable variation of contribution. I would like to complement the three coaches for creating – in such a short time – an atmosphere of trust and connection, in which it was possible to share (what were at times) very personal stories without hesitation. I experienced the three days literally as a journey – a journey of exploration and discovery to define my personal compass. This was done through provocative exercises, tasks that required self-reflection and personal dialogue with fellow travellers. “Inspired, enriched and nourished” were the words that I used in summary at the end of this journey; which I experienced as a re-discovery of myself. My very great thanks!
Edwin Oei – Radiologist and University Lecturer, Erasmus MC Rotterdam
After 34 years of working with a great deal of pleasure and much variation in many parts of the world, I found myself at a crossroads in my life. What next? A difficult question! The RedZebra team helped me, in an almost playful way, to create a personal compass that allowed me to check plans and choices against what really matters to me. Ratio, intuition and emotion were challenged over the course of the three-day program and ensured that my values and goals where clear and substantial at the end of the program and also today; I know that I’m still on the right path. The enthusiastic and professional Red Zebra team, the convincing and clear structure and the motivated participants ensured that these were extraordinarily valuable days.
Hein Hilhorst Project Engineering Manager, Shell International