‘As human beings, we are not problems waiting to be solved, but potential waiting to unfold’ Frederique Laloux
The world is undergoing an unprecedented technological revolution that is changing how we work, how we live, and how we relate to one another. The changes we are experiencing will have fundamental systemic impacts, and we are currently at a fork in the road.
O u r s t a r t i n g p o i n t: In this evolving context, the prevailing ways of leading and organising are proving obsolete and even counter-productive. We must reinvent our conceptions and practices of leadership and redefine how to work together. A possible new paradigm of leadership and organisation is founded on systemic intelligence, evolutionary purpose, connection to source, inner leadership, wholeness, and the fostering of collaboration, self-organisation, and wellness.
‘H u m b l e i n q u i r y is the fine art of drawing someone out, of asking questions to which you do not already know the answer, of building a relationship based on curiosity and interest in the other person’
‘Together we all have the power to learn from nature, create things of beauty and live a life of purpose. We all have the power to change our world’
Take up this challenge with us …
join our learning community to transform your leadership and your organisation.
Red Zebra Group and the Opus Team are launching an ‘intervention research’ programme to engage a global community of leaders, practitioners, change leaders, and thinkers in a transformational learning journey to:
- DEEPEN our systemic understanding of the context and the disruptive impacts of digitalization;
- EXPLORE what is emerging & INQUIRE into new approaches to leadership, work organisation, and collaboration through humble inquiry and co-learning, for innovation and sustainability;
- INVENT & EXPERIMENT with new possibilities to find what works in different kinds of system and organization;
- TRANSFORM organisations to meet the challenges of our evolving reality and proactively influence outcomes for the better;
- DEVELOP the “new leadership” to enable leaders to be effective in this new context and a force for good.
J O I N,
I N Q U I R E ,
C O N T R I B U T E ,
E X P E R I M E N T ,
C O – C R E A T E,
D E V E L O P,
L E A D and
Contact us to join: